We grow trade
We have built our success upon our clients’ success. TFS aims to be there during the growth of its clients, supporting their continuously expanding need for export sales growth and management of export credit risk and financing. We meet these needs through internal resources and extensive cooperation with financial institutions and credit insurance companies based on:
- Structuring win-win transactions by aligning the interests of both sellers and buyers
- Immediate cash availability to fund export transactions
- Extensive credit and risk management
Flexible funding to help you grow
Each time you raise an invoice to TFS we disburse to you a high percentage of its value within 24 hours of the goods despatch date. We will then disburse the balance to you once the buyer has paid TFS. Our fees are agreed upfront; these are transparent and very competitive.
Industry-focused business origination
TFS is present at your side in the frontline of business origination, primarily on the buy side. This makes TFS a supply-chain management company involved in:
- Selected food specialities
- Pulp and paper products
- Oils & fats and renewable fuels
- Speciality chemicals
TFS introduces working capital and ensures that transactions are financially secure and processed smoothly.
Spend less time chasing payments and more time chasing new business
TFS can save its clients valuable management time. We manage your credit control function, where our experienced team will:
- Maintain administrative contact with buyers
- Manage the credit exposure
- Chase and collect outstanding invoice payments
- Compile professional and detailed accounts for your transactions.
TFS always balances the sensitivity of dealing with buyers and the need to collect invoice payments quickly and efficiently.